Warm Edge Spacer


A type of spacer used in double-glazed windows that reduces heat loss and condensation by providing better insulation at the edge of the glass.


In preparing this definition, we have drawn from various sources including Legislation, Codes, Standards and industry information, research and knowledge. Like the english language, these definitions may subtly change from time to time. As such these definitions are provided solely on the basis that users will be responsible for making their own assessment of the definition and and are advised to verify all relevant representations, statements and information.